If you are seeking for some online teaching work, then you might want to see these companies I found on Facebook.
Though these 6 ESL online schools are startups or have no reputation yet in the industry, these companies are perfect for individuals who are also new to teaching or an aspiring ESL teachers. Sometimes the best place to work for are the ones that are unpopular.
1. ENGLISHCENTRAL PHILIPPINES INC.
Looking for Home-based Full-time ESL Teachers.
-Send the following requirements to our email address:
-UPDATED CURRICULUM VITAE (CV) OR RESUME w/ PICTURE
-CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT (COE)
-Criteria for Intro. video (Strict compliance)
30-45 seconds intro video
clear Webcam when making the video
good lighting, clean white background, free from any noise
PC headset with noise-canceling feature (earphones not allowed)
Content of the video should follow the sample link provided below:
Note: no need to edit the video, should be a raw file
Note: Lacking requirements will not be accommodated.
Note: Rate is exclusive only to those who passed the Hiring and Selection process
Enjoy a professional way of teaching English Online!
2. CHIP CHIP EDU
– Teach English language knowledge to kids aged 5-12 via 25-minute 1:1 Online Classroom, with the curriculum focusing on English communication.
– Open at least 10hrs/ a week during peak hours 7pm-11pm (Philippines time).
– Earn 150 – 200php/hour
– Attractive bonus
– Set your own schedule
– No need to prepare any materials
– Booking system
– Fast teacher support
– Vietnamese students
– Be a Filipino
– Attitude: Funny, Friendly, Enthusiastic, Responsible
– Education level: At least a bachelors degree holder
– Teaching Experience: at least 1 year of teaching kids (Experience in online teaching kids is preferred).
– With teaching certificate: CELTA, TESOL, TEFL
– Laptop/PC with webcam, headset and stable Internet connection.
Apply via this form: teacher.chipchip.edu.vn/?ref=12222
NOTE: Prepare resume and video introduction
3. Sun Agape Language Tutorial
-Proficiency in speaking the English Language with a neutral accent
-Internet Speed of at least 10mbps or higher
-Should have a headset with a microphone and a high-quality webcam
-Will be working from home but should be in a quiet environment
-Must have experience in teaching English (at least 6 months)
-Should be full-time or part time teacher
4. SCHOOLPLUS ONLINE SCHOOL
-Provides after-school programs and is based in Baku, Azerbaijan. Our mission is to prepare 4-18 years old kids for the future and make them great leaders.
-Currently looking for experienced, passionate, energetic and caring online ESL instructors with TESOL/TEFL certificates
– good pay (minimum 5 USD)
– supportive team
– rewarding system
– no limit on earnings
– flexible hours (peak hours are 8 PM – 1 AM GMT +8 time)
– students from Azerbaijan and Russia
What you need: all you need is a computer, decent internet, a headset and good command of English.
1. Language certificate (TESOL/TEFL etc.) is a must.
2. Minimum of 3 years of experience.
3. Must be passionate about teaching and have a creative & dynamic approach to teaching kids and teenagers.
4. Neutral accent
– are energetic and fun
– have a practical approach and keep kids engaged at all times
– comfortable with TPR, interactive online tools, PPT and ZOOM
– create strong bonds with kids
– have decent internet and laptop
– creates the tailored lesson plan that considers the needs, pace and abilities of each kid
Our classes are:
– individual or group of 2 kids
– last 40 minutes
– interactive and energetic
The pay rate is 5 USD per hour with the potential to increase up to 7 USD per hour within the first 6 months.
If you want to become a part of SCHOOLPLUS ONLINE SCHOOL, please submit your CV and a 10-15 minute demo class to email@example.com for our review.
5. John English
Part Time Female ESL Teachers who can also teach music / can teach how to sing.
No Long Hiring Process!
Be hired on the spot!
Teach and earn right away!
Peak hours: 6:00-11:00pm
Topics are provided
Offer starts at…
30 minutes Video Classes
-Is sent through BDO/BPI/PayPal/G-cash
-Must have a WeChat account
-Online English teaching experience of at least 1 year.
– American or neutral accent
-With good working attitude
For more details, PM us your WECHAT ID. We will add you up.
No certification required
6. SAMDO eLEARNING CORPORATION
WORK WITH US AND GET Php5,000 REGULARIZATION BONUS
SAMDO eLEARNING CORPORATION IS HIRING FULL-TIME ONLINE ENGLISH TEACHERS (OFFICE BASED)
-Must be proficient in English.
-Call center or teaching experience is acceptable.
-American neutral accent is an advantage.
-Must be hardworking and have a passion to teach.
-College undergraduates are welcome to apply.
-No Graveyard Shift: Fixed schedule during the daytime! Ideal for work/life balance!
Working schedule (Grade school)
-Saturday and/or Sunday 8am-8pm
-1-2days rest day per week
Working schedule (Middle school/HS)
-Monday-Friday 3:30pm-9pm/ 3:30pm-10pm
-Saturday or Sunday only 9am-9pm/ 1pm-10pm
Note: You will have 1 RD during weekday
-Fixed Salary & Competitive Incentive Package: Earn stable and above industry standard income &competitive performance incentives!
-Earn as much asP17,800.00per month for entry-level position!.
-No work on Christmas and New Year’s Day: Be with family and friends and celebrate the holidays!
For interested applicants please send your resume at:
You may walk in from Monday-Friday 11AM – 3PM for the application process.
Unit 905 West Tower Philippine Stocks Exchange Building, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Bring a hard copy of your resume, valid ID & Pasig QR Pass.
Looking for Super Star Teachers
Home-Based Freelance ESL Teachers
-A Bachelor’s Degree of any course
-Preferably with teaching experience
-Excellent communication skills
-Basic computer skills
-With natural inclination to teaching kids and adults
-Should be patient and enthusiastic
-Dual core processor 1Ghz or above, Intel Pentium, Core i3 /
i5 / i7 or AMD equivalent is highly required
-A RAM of 4GB with 60GB free hard disk space available
-A high-definition webcam and a noise-cancelling headset
-5 Mbps and above wired Fiber Internet connection (No:
Signal-based & wireless connections)
-UPS needed for non-laptop users
*Mac OS not Allowed
– Earn up to P30,000.00/month, exclusive of an attractive incentive plan.
– Free trainings in specialized courses, through trainings you can increase your rate and earn badges while doing so.
– Grammar Corrections, Transcriptions & Dictations is another way to increase your pay.
What are you waiting for, apply now and be part of the MINT Community!
*Interested applicants can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title of: “Online Application – Freelance ESL Teacher” along with an application letter addressed to:
Human Capital Department
Go check my previous posts or scroll through my blog for more ESL-job-related topics.