This might be it! I know there’s a plethora of options for you out there but if you can’t find one that’s right for you, then you’ll end up glued to your pc — again. Don’t rely on Facebook postings coz not all companies are there. Today, I’ve created a part 2 of my online ESL companies for January 2022 — I mainly found them on Mynimo website. Please don’t waste your time sending your CVs to shitty companies. If you decide to check Mynimo, then choose from one or two of these five companies I listed. I’ve carefully researched about them for you, so pick on and shoot them your CV. Now, if you still don’t like any of these schools, then look around my site — I have tons of ESL job opportunities for you. Well (almost) everything you need to start your home-based ESL teaching journey are here in my blog. You’re welcome!
-Choose your schedule from 6AM-11PM (weekdays only)
-Earn up to 36K PHP/month
- Teach English online to Korean learners
- Assess students’ progress and reports in a timely manner
- Create a supportive and positive learning environment
- Be respectful of cultural differences during lessons
- College graduate preferably Education/English related course
- Previous teaching experience will be advantageous
- Willing to work on shifting schedules, from Monday-Friday and on holidays
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and familiar with grammar
- IELTS/TEFL/TOEIC Certification or equivalent but not required
- Must keep good attendance (No tardiness, no absence)
- Be equipped to be working from home(Computer, Mike, Cam)
Apply through Mynimo website or use this URL:
2. SETA (or SPTR)
- To provide trainings to Japanese learners using our own method and teaching material.
- Prepare and study the teaching materials before the lesson starts
- Provide corrective feedback during the lesson
- Create a lesson memo at the end of each lesson
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and oral)
- Has obtained English teaching certifications (not a requirement but an advantage)
- With experience teaching Japanese (not a requirement but an advantage)
- Must be passionate and enthusiastic teacher
- Able to teach with a minimum commitment of 21 hours per week
Apply via this link:
3. Under The Same Sky (UTSS)
– sub company of NEXT LEVEL, a multi-tier company in Japan
- Fixed schedule of 5 days per week (with 2 days off)
- Work schedule will most likely include weekends
- Shift starts from 9am to 6pm (may change)
- Monthly starting salary is 12,000 PHP
- Native-level English
- University graduate with at least a bachelor’s degree
- With experience teaching both young learners and adults
- At least 1 or 2 years of ESL teaching experience (online teaching experience is an advantage but not required)
- Can create teaching materials such as slides, documents, recordings, and videos
- Tech-savvy or know how to use Google Sheets and Zoom, among other things
Send your resume to email@example.com along with a screenshot of your internet speed from speedtest. net and a short 1-minute video introducing yourself.
Guiding questions for the video:
Tell us about yourself.
What are your hobbies?
What motivates you to be a teacher?
4. Prime Online Language International Inc.
-Provides one-on- one and/or group instruction consistent and coordinated with the school’s instructional program so as to ensure that students meet and exceed learning targets
- Must be a college graduate
- Must have at least 1-year experience in teaching ESL online/offline.
- Excellent communications skills
- Good typing skills
- Willing to work on graveyard shift
- Available for immediate employment (January 31,2022)
- MUST have computer/laptop available (owned)
- Has stable internet connection at home
- MUST be currently not connected to any school
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09150123869 / 032-272-3956
5. Great Learnings and Technologies (GLATS) Cebu, Inc.
- Mandatory Government Benefit (TIN, SSS, PHIC, HDMF)
- Compensation will be sent via money transfer such as Cebuana and Palawan
- Full time Home-based
PM shift (5:00PM to 10:00PM) 6 days in a week / 1 Rest Day
PM shift (6:00PM to 11:00PM) / 6 days in a week / 1 Rest Day
- Part time Home-based
5:00AM to 8:00AM 5 days in a week; no other schedule available
- Male or Female
- At least Senior High Graduates
- Experience in ESL Teaching is an advantage
- With good command of English, both oral and written
- Has interactive and interpersonal skills for kids and adults.
- Computer savvy
- Schedule must be flexible
- Willing to undergo training
For more information, visit our website: www. facebook.com/glats.ph/
Apply: Interested applicants may send resume to email@example.com together with SKYPE ID or contact 09234695517