Tired of the unchanging pay rates from ESL companies? It’s been ages since we knew about this trendy métier, but being in demand doesn’t mean we’re gruntled. If you ask me, I’m jaded with all these job ads on Facebook. Seeing these heartless wages from a plethora of companies is unsettling and upsetting.
This is why when I find something that seems better than others, I share it with you through my blog. Now, speaking of which, today, I just found a few online ESL schools that offer a higher compensation for teachers. Just a disclaimer though, I don’t work for these companies so this post isn’t sponsored by any of them. I hope this helps!
Posted by Cerah on Facebook as of May 11, 2022
Cerah is hiring English teachers for Latam students.
- TESL certificate is not required. Experienced teachers preferred, but we will interview any candidate with good English skills.
- Pay rate depends on group size / subject. It starts at $4.5 per hour and can be as high as $8 per hour for groups.
- You easily get a salary of $370 a month just working part-time or $750 if you work full-time. Even higher if you teach groups
- Trial classes are paid
- No minimum commitment required: you teach as few or as many hours as you want. Part-time or full-time, up to you
- You are free to accept or reject any class request. That means, in particular, that you can arrange your schedule however way you want
- Students are regulars, once they accept you as a teacher, you will be teaching them until the course finishes (weeks / months). Once you accept a student, that student with that schedule is yours for good.
- Good level of English required
- Laptop or PC with webcam required
- Payment is done through bank transfer to Bancolombia bank accounts, at the end of every month
Find out more and apply online by clicking this link: https://www.cerah.co/teacher
Posted by Nguyen Thuy on Facebook as of May 11, 2022
LAPOTALK IS LOOKING FOR FOREIGN TEACHERS
We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic online ESL teachers.
Once you work with us, you will have
– Available materials
– Flexible schedule
Great Chance English
Posted by Michelle Gromontil-Torre on Facebook as of May 11, 2022
Great Chance English is looking for ONLINE ESL teachers!
Rate: 200-400 PHP hourly rate
Class Types: one-to-one and group class
Laptop or Desktop
Wired connection (10 mbps and above)
Headset with noise-cancelling feature
Minimum of 1 year ONLINE ESL TEACHING EXPERIENCE
Can conduct fun and engaging classes to kids and adults
Can work independently
Can commit to a regular schedule
Communicative and reliable
Excellent communication skills
Can work from 8:00-11:00 PM PHT (no minimum number of slots but those who can work during our peak hours will be highly prioritized)
Weekly Salary distribution (every Monday)
Supportive and friendly admins
We apologize but all inquiries via comments or PM will not be entertained. Kindly submit your resume and video introduction (30-45 seconds) to
-There’s nothing much we can find about this company on Facebook, so I suggest searching them on other platforms like YouTube. I learned about this online ESL school from a woman on Facebook.
-Thailand-based online school
-Students are Thai
-Rate per hour is $10
-Apply by going to their website: edsy.co or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check my previous posts for more ESL job opportunities