These are the not-so-popular online ESL companies that are actively hiring Filipino teachers, and if you search them on Facebook, you’ll know whether they’re still accepting applicants or not. But as of this month, they keep on posting their job ads that they need more teachers.
I’m posting this list of schools in NO particular order, and just a disclaimer though, many of these companies don’t have great salaries (in my opinion) – so please manage your expectations.
Posted on Facebook by Tumbaga D Rachelle
Company name: A-SNACK ENGLISH
– experienced ESL teacher
– Good internet
– updated resume
– 1-minute video introduction
Class Duration: 50mins
Teaching tool: Zhumu
Rate : 4$ per 50 minutes (200 pesos)
Send your requirements to:
Posted on Facebook by Shella Mae Monton
NATIVE CAMP is hiring new ESL teachers
NO RESUME NEEDED. You can work fulltime or part-time.
The slots are open 24/7. Work in your most convenient time. Schedule is 100% flexible.
Laptop / PC with the webcam
Headset (with noise cancelling feature)
Stable Internet connection (preferably wired connection) Wi-Fi is also okay.
Quiet environment for work
Plain background (avoid dark areas and/or messy background)
BPI or PNB Account (for Salary)
If you want to apply, click this link.
You just need to pass the Demo class!
If you will be successfully hired you can enjoy these promos and incentives:
(NO REFERRER NO INCENTIVES)
* P550 once you have successfully completed your first lesson.
* P2200 bonus after completing 100 lessons within two weeks after the activation of your account. (ONLY for newly hired teachers)
*ANOTHER P550 incentive after you have completed 100 lessons (booked and sudden class) within the cut off period.
* AND ANOTHER P550 incentive after you have completed 20 booked lessons without your side’s cancellation within the cut-off period
>> Slots are open 24/7
>> Booked class or Sudden class
>> You control your schedule. Just open your slot anytime you want.
>> You don’t need to wait that long for your students during sudden class. Just open your slot anytime. Click standby mode and in just a few minutes or sometimes seconds a student will call you.
>> They have their own platform
>> The students are mostly Japanese. Beginner, middle and advanced level.
>> They are polite and very nice people
>> The books are scripted and even no experience applicants can easily use them.
Rate would be:
Php 57.20 (25min lesson) for Sudden Class
Php 80.00 (25min lesson) for Booked Class.
FOR THOSE INTERESTED TO APPLY, KINDLY MESSAGE OR COMMENT BELOW SO THAT I CAN ASSIST YOU.
Posted on Facebook by D Lynn Medalla
We are hiring part time
Online English Teachers
Monday- Friday. (Optional weekend shift)
Schedule 6:30-9:30pm (1month probationary period)
Can add more slots after the probationary period.
At least one year online teaching experience.
Fluent in English (at least neutral accent)
Undergraduate and college students are welcome to apply.
BPO experience is an advantage but not required.
Laptop or PC
Stable Internet connection wired
download is at least 15mbps and 10mbps upload
Power bank for back up/Smartphone
Quiet Teaching environment
Come join us!!!
“Learn while you teach!”
Apply by filling up this form
For more information, contact
Posted on Facebook by JoyTalk
Company name: JOYTALK
Experienced ESL tutors only.
(We also accept tutors who are already working with other companies who wants to fill in their vacant slots.)
Technical Requirements:- stable DSL connection at home (2 mbps is required)- quiet environment- reliable desktop or laptop computer, a working headset and a clear camera
– good command of the English language- patient, passionate, friendly and responsible Responsibility
– Accomplish daily and monthly reports on time
– Encourage and motivate students to study
– Teach in the most fun and interesting way possible through Skype and Zoom
– Can handle different levels and ages of students- Conduct level tests
– Schedule : You can choose your own schedule. The available working hours is from 6A.M to 12 midnight. (in Korean Time) anytime during that time. (But you should work at least 4 hours a day)
Classes are regular (not booked).
Students: The students are from South Korea.
Salary: Per class pay
70pesos – 20mins, 90pesos – 30mins (starting rate)
75pesos – 20mins, 113pesos – 30mins, 225pesos – 1hour (after 3months)
80pesos – 20mins, 120pesos – 30mins, 240pesos – 1hour (after 6months)
(There is possibility to increase rate more gradually)
If you are interested, please send your resume to our e-mail if you send it to other e-mail, we can’t see it. So, please send to our e-mail.
You will then be given instructions on how the application process will proceed.Interviews will be conducted through Skype or Zoom
Posted on Facebook by Daisy Bui
[ONLINE] ENGLISH TEACHING JOB (Flexible Time)
We are looking for energetic and passionate Filipino English teachers to join Utalk English- Education Online Platform.
* Job Brief:
– To teach English language knowledge to kids from 5 to 15 years old
25-minute /50-minute 1:1 Online Classroom through SKYPE
– Required working time: almost in the evening and in the afternoon ( 5pm-9:30pm) (Philippines time).
* Job Benefit:
– Rate: discussed base on teaching skill + increase salary after 3months
– Set your own schedule during working time and work as few of hours as you like.
– No need to prepare any materials.
– Best and fast teacher support.
* Qualification and Requirements:
– Attitude: Funny, Friendly, Enthusiastic, Responsible.
– Education level: At least Bachelor Degree,
– Teaching Experience: at least 1 year of teaching kids. (Experience in online teaching kids is preferred).
– English teaching certificate : TESL / TEFL
For any questions, please connect ID skype : live:eed7edfad6047325
Applying : CV + video introduction (1m) to skype ID : live:eed7edfad6047325
Posted on Facebook by Christine Alexander
Easy 3-steps process to apply:
Have a look at the FAQ
Apply with the simple ver. application form below
Comment down here to let us know you are finished so that we know who we should contact if we want to invite you for an interview.
Application form: https://forms.gle/GvHintj25gAReWCG8
We noticed there are some privacy concerns about online recruitment. So, we decided to take the least information we need in the initial stage. Please DO NOT provide to us your full name, address, show the exact certificates of yours, et cetera. We would ask for verification of your certificates during the shortlisted interview.
At least one Bachelor Degree
At least 2 years of teaching English experience
At least 3 months of online teaching experience
Good and stable connection of network(10mb+)
Sense of responsibility
Current regular school teacher or head
More than 5 years of teaching English experience
At least 2 years of online teaching experience
Experience of using Zoom for Teaching English
Experience of using Google Drive, Google Calendar, Google Form, Google Sheet
Certificate of TESOL/TEFL
Experience of handling Special Education needs students
IELTS band score 8 or above
Looking forward to seeing excellent teachers!
Thank you so much for having a look at our post:)
Please feel free to PM us if there’s any further question.
Posted on Facebook by Tine Yan
✓ Open-all-you-want booking slots (even on weekends and holidays!)
✓ Starting rate is 3-4 USD per hour up to 6 USD, with incentives and bonuses! Just maintain your student’s satisfaction rate.
✓ VERY EASY JOB INTERVIEW! NO MORE DEMO CLASSES! ONBOARDING IS ALSO PRE-RECORDED
✓ Easier hiring process for ESL applicants with TESOL/TEFL/CELTA/Teaching License (or equivalent); PGCE & QTS are highly preferred.
✓ Payroll system is bank-to-bank
✓ Be ready with your updated resume and certificates.
☞Apply using my referral code: EHN3
☞ I will guide you throughout your hiring process as long as you comply! PM me
Posted on Facebook by Elemen Ohpee
WE ARE LOOKING FOR FILIPINO HOME BASED TEACHERS
Company: EMY English Academy
***We offer one-to-one 25-minute video classes to Chinese kids and adults.
Let’s not waste each other’s time by sending ‘How’, ‘I’m interested’, etc., unless the answer to your question isn’t already here.
- EFFORTLESS when it comes to speaking English with NEUTRAL ACCENT
- Lively and can handle kids naturally
- Can do close and careful reading with the students for some topics
- MUST HAVE online teaching experience
- Stable network（5 Mbps)
- Camera and noise-cancelling headset
- Rate: 100 Pesos/ 25 minutes – 200/50 mins – 240/1hr class
- Regular students, not booking system
- Can teach from 5:00 – 9:00 PM Philippine Time onwards (morning classes are rare, except Saturdays)
- Payment: twice a month thru PayPal / G-Cash / PayMaya
SEND YOUR CV, INTRO VIDEO, and CLASS RECORDING (if there’s any) to this FB account or to firstname.lastname@example.org
We screen applicants based on their intro video.
Posted on Facebook by Angelica Agustin
Lf: ESL Teachers
Student: Koreans (regular classes)
Time: peak hours 6-10pm (depending on your availability)
Salary: P90 for 30 mins.
For those who are interested, you can send your intro video and cv thru email@example.com
Posted on Facebook by Lala Thanh
Chip Chip Edu is now looking for English Teachers to join us this March. Click this link to apply: https://chipchip.edu.vn/signup.aspx
– Have a support policy for new teachers (during the first 15 days)
– Have a flexible schedule
– No need to prepare materials
– Have a supportive team
– Remove penalties with proof of a natural calamity, a health difficulty, or family concerns
Teach English language knowledge to kids aged 5-12 via a 25-minute 1:1 Online Classroom, with the curriculum focusing on Communicative English
Open at least 15 slots/week (30 slots/ cut-off) during peak hours 7 pm-10 pm (Philippines time)
Receive attractive bonus
Have a flexible schedule
No need to prepare materials
Have a supportive team
Nationality: only Filipinos
Personality: funny, friendly, enthusiastic, responsible
Experience: a minimum of 1 year in teaching English online
Certificate: CELTA, TESOL, TEFL,…
Devices: laptop/computer with webcam, headset, and stable Internet connection
Age: 22- 39 years old
Please attach your video (Chip Chip does not accept applicants who use only audio)
Please make sure the visuals and audio of the video are clear.
Chip Chip does not accept applications via email.
Posted on Facebook by Mara Mara
URGENT HIRING!!! ESL TEACHERS
Work Type: Homebased
Age: Adults and Kids
Subject: Business and General English
Time: Flexible (preferred time: 5–10 p.m.)
(No minimum working hours)
Rate: start at 12 RMB/25 minutes or 24 RMB/50 minutes.
(Note: The conversion of RMB to PESO varies.)
You can make around 84 php/25 min. or 168 php/50 min.
PERKS: REWARDS GIVEN to teachers with no absences and
with 100 + classes. and more.
How to apply?
1. Send your CV and Your 1-2 min. video to
firstname.lastname@example.org and you will have an interview with
2. Please include your wechat ID/Dingtalk ID/Skype ID ( Skype and Dingtalk are preferred) .
– Once you received Ms. Una’s request please accept her immediately.
1. Noise cancelling headphones
2. Good internet connection (can support ClassIn App and Dingtalk)
3. Can teach adults and kids.
4. Competent and responsible teacher (not tardy)
5. Good communication skill.
1 thought on “10 Online ESL Schools Hiring Now | Not-So-Popular ESL Companies | No Experience Required”
I tried looking for Shella Mae Morton on Facebook but there are so many.